outubro 03, 2005

in the moonlight

i walk along the empty corridors when the moon shines on the other side of the window. the sound of my thoughts is the only thing i hear for hours. my mind keeps drifting to places i don't want to go. i keep conversations with myself to avoid losing control. i can't lose the ability to communicate altogether. not that anyone is on the receiving end of most of my words. it's just that you never know when the next fox comes along in the road ahead. and the moon keeps looking at me with its inquiring eyes. forcing me to pick up the pen and paper and sing songs of praise for its ghostly glow. scribbling franticly in the moonlight. always in the moonlight...

2 ex troardinary remarks:

Blogger Ana Elias wrote...

Gostei. Embora sinta que quando escreves em inglês procuras mais ou menos o mesmo efeito que quando usamos óculos escuros à noite, ou seja, como não conseguimos ver quase nada, achamos que os outros também quase não nos vêem. logo assim camuflados, libertamo-nos mais, e vamos mais fundo nos sentimentos

04/10/05, 17:04  
Blogger paulo wrote...

quando escrevo em português soa-me sempre (salvo raras excepções) deslocado. quase parece que me esforço demasiado para escrever algo que faça sentido e que "seja bonito". de vez em quando vou tentando...

04/10/05, 17:58  

Enviar um comentário

<< back to the ex tensive ex cruciating babbling