setembro 01, 2005

a plea to Him, Father-emmanuel

days go by and the race continues
stiil trying to find an answer
to all the interactions, inhibitions and abrogations that roll before my eyes
so, feel free to step right into my classroom
make your way to the cluttered blackboard
and just solve my equation*
like it's an undone button in an old shirt
days go by and the quest continues
stiil trying to find a reason
to all the ambitions, omissions and emotions that stretch out of my head
so, feel free to step right all over me
make your way to the restless heart
and just quench my thirst
like it's a drop of salty water in the biggest of oceans
days go by, one by one
still trying to grasp the purpose
so, feel free to step right all over me
make your way to wherever you want to go
just don't trample over my heart
like it's a forgotten child's toy in a closed attic

*are you sure you can handle so many variables?