janeiro 08, 2006

calling

i hear the calling. it's getting increasingly higher. i wish i had the courage that takes to follow it. continuo à espera que me destruas a vida por completo. que me rasgues a monotonia dos meus passos e me dês uma razão para continuar a viver. sei que és tu que estás por detrás disto. quem mais poderia fazê-lo? i need to devote myself to something that will fill up every empty space in my body with life. i need to drown in humanity. i need to feel i'm not wasting my life, that it's worth going on. that the tears i shed are soul-cleansing tears and not just a tantrum of a stupid european 25-year old all wrapped up in a contradictory personality. i want to define myself. once and for all. para isso preciso de ti. preciso que me ajudes e me dês força. coragem para ultrapassar os argumentos lógicos que me impedem de arriscar e ir em frente. só tu me podes impelir o espírito. só tu me podes salvar. i shouldn't be the one asking. the need for a calling is absurd. it should come as a natural event in my growing-up process. but i'm still too weak. ainda não tenho forças para morrer por ti...

3 ex troardinary remarks:

Blogger Ana Elias wrote...

Falando com Deus?

09/01/06, 10:19  
Blogger paulo wrote...

"brincando" com uma ideia que começa a tornar-se cada vez mais numa "fome"...

09/01/06, 14:16  
Blogger Unknown wrote...

Não sei a quem te dirigias, mas conheço e compreendo demasiado bem esse tipo de angustia!

09/01/06, 17:01  

Enviar um comentário

<< back to the ex tensive ex cruciating babbling