julho 15, 2005

€vision aftermath

will i ever see you again? will you remember my face? i won't forget yours. i know it's bound to haunt my dreams from now on. along with your smile aimed directly at my eyes. short glances, long sentences that should have been whispered in your ear. fantasies overlap your reality with my dreams. i know it's just a dream, i know it'll never happen, but at least my heart is pumping once more. and i don't care if it'll be just once a year...
perhaps until the day i lose the grip of invisible hands that keep me from taking risks, playing the game. even if it's a sure loss... it's all about participating, it's not about winning. you know, i've always hated losing. you're a four letter word for me now. an embodiement of a long lost feeling...

"good night... this is ?athens?nicosia? speaking..."