janeiro 06, 2005

i'm open...

thank you all
for listening what i had to say
for allowing me to share my heart with you

i just wished i could speak up
when i need to
when i have to
instead i find it easier
to put my feelings into words
words can be misleading
too subtle
or too strong

slowly i'm opening up
rebuilding bridges
strengthening the existing ones
finishing chapters and moving on
with hope in my mind
that this feeling in me
keeps growing with time
despite the distance

thank you all...

3 ex troardinary remarks:

Blogger Inês wrote...

I'll always be there. Listening or reading...
Time is a healer, they say.

06/01/05, 16:36  
Blogger grão de pó wrote...

you are welcome in a sweet (anda shaken) embrace :)

06/01/05, 16:56  
Blogger paulo wrote...

time heals everything and sooner than one expect. i'm the living proof for that.

friends live forever, wherever they are.

06/01/05, 19:17  

Enviar um comentário

<< back to the ex tensive ex cruciating babbling