dezembro 31, 2004

...like an ocean in disguise...

border girl

deathwish sister
i need you to paint me a new life
let me open up
share my deepest thoughts and fears
take all of them
and help me regain control of my life
i know you did
endured the pain and resurfaced
as enlightened as in the first day
you came into this world
i too want to go back to that state
before i give in to what's been whispering
in my ear from the inside

2 ex troardinary remarks:

Blogger grão de pó wrote...

deathwish brother, take off thy shoes and dive into the sea of rainbow coloured paint.

deep inside, life is beautiful and all thee have to do is to keep breathing and to feel the sunlight in thy face.

05/01/05, 15:49  
Blogger paulo wrote...

the sunlight touches my face again
it never felt so warm
the colours are soaking back in my body
life has given me another chance
and i don't plan to let it go
not without a fight...

07/01/05, 08:41  

Enviar um comentário

<< back to the ex tensive ex cruciating babbling