agosto 09, 2007

feed::back

silly, silly me. i thought that you would see. see beyond the shell and the multiple layers that most definitely are around. and this happens time and time again. an endless loop. a broken record that keeps playing inside your head and you can't shake off. silly, silly me. that song is not for me. the saint always needs to play the martyr. suffering is the path to glory. the arrows that pierce you have been tipped in poison. sweet, sweet poison. poison that keeps you hungry in a place where there's no food in sight. come back and feed me.

Etiquetas:

1 ex troardinary remarks:

Blogger Marco Fav wrote...

Sometimes we expect too much from others and even from ourselves. In that case, I admit to being silly as well.

09/08/07, 20:19  

Enviar um comentário

<< back to the ex tensive ex cruciating babbling